Enter as one of 10 MUtizens to engage the forces of Kundun as they spawn in front of you in a endless barrage of attacks. Either alone or in a team only the strongest will survive the Devils Square. With the Devils Invitation, you are granted access into the Devils Square, where your strength will be tested.
How to Gain Entry to Devil Square:
Only 10 characters are allowed into the Devils Square at one time, and they need the correct level of Devils Invitation to go inside. The Devils Invitation is made from combining the Devils Eye and the Devils Key with a chaos jewel in the Chaos Machine.
The Items Needed:
|Item||Item Drop level from Monsters|
|Devil's Eye +1 |
Devil's Key +1
|Devil's Eye +2 |
Devil's Key +2
|Over LV.36(Elite Yeti)|
|Devil's Eye +3 |
Devil's Key +3
|Devil's Eye +4 |
Devil's Key +4
|Devil's Eye +5 |
Devil's Key +5
|Over LV.70(Lizard King)|
|Devil's Eye +6 |
Devil's Key +6
|Over LV.80(Iron Wheel)|
The Devils Square is separated into Level Restrictions.
|Devils Square level||Character Level||Magic Gladiator/Dark Lord|
Devil's Square Rules:
- The warp command can be used after entering Devil's Square.
- Other players are not allowed to enter after the 10 slots have been filled.
- When the character gets killed in Devil's Square he will be warped back to Noria.
- PK is not possible in Devil's Square.
- Members inside of Devil's Square can keep all items dropped in Devil's Square..
- Depending on your score which is based on how many monsters you kill your character will gain a lorge experience bonus.